The SanMar Customer Merchandise Donation Fund is designed to support SanMar customer’s charitable efforts in their communities through donations of apparel or accessories. SanMar feels strongly about its corporate stewardship and is pleased to support our customers in their charitable efforts. We are, however, limited in the number of projects we can fund and will do our best to adequately support numerous projects in various communities.
Please see below for a list of eligibility requirements for receipt of the funds. Please note that all funds are supplied to customers in the form of a merchandise credit (no cash donations).
- U.S. applicants who have at least a one-year history as a SanMar customer
- Applicants must support a tax-exempt, nonprofit organization as defined under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- A completed SanMar Customer Donation Fund application form
- Individual sponsorships; individual sport teams or team sponsorships; for-profit groups; religious groups or religious purposes; labor organizations; political, lobbying or fraternal activities; individual study, research or travel grants or awards that require SanMar and/or its employees to raise monies on behalf of an organization bestowing the award
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, creed, gender, religion, national origin or sexual orientation
- Organizations that refuse to disclose financial and management information to the Better Business Bureau
Applications are reviewed on a regular basis. Please allow adequate time to process your request. To be considered for funding, a completed application must be submitted. An email will be sent with the funding decision. Customers are eligible to receive one approved funding request per calendar year.
If a funding request is granted, SanMar requests that the brand name of the merchandise be recognized as a contributor (the format of this recognition will be mutually determined). We also request that a post-event summary (i.e. funds raised, number of participants, etc.) be supplied to SanMar, along with photos.
As a reminder, all funding requests will be fulfilled in the form of a merchandise credit (via an exclusive offer code), which is not transferable or redeemable for cash. Merchandise secured using an offer code may not be returned or exchanged and will be valid for a limited time (as determined by the event dates).
Applications can be submitted using the online form below. Or click here to download a printable form which can be sent via email, fax or mail to:
SanMar Customer Donation Fund
Attn: Corporate Giving Administrator
22833 SE Black Nugget Road, Suite 130
Issaquah, WA 98029
Thank you for your interest in SanMar’s Customer Donation Fund
SANMAR CUSTOMER MERCHANDISE DONATION FUND APPLICATION
Please allow at least two weeks for applications to be processed.